Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Two Worlds

Two Worlds

By Lady Portia

Channel: Sylvain Didelot

Post on 2026/09/08


It is in Light and Peace that we receive you today. I am Lady Portia.

I would like to talk to you about the space between Earths, so to speak, that space which exists between what you know of the planet and what will undoubtedly happen, and will lead you to the advent of what we have called Earth 2 through this channel, which we have called New Earth through other messages.

This transition is primarily dependent on human energy, the vibrational energy of humanity, the consciousness of humanity.

What I’m going to discuss today remains the main path you’re currently on. However, don’t make a dogma of my words or what I’ll call my predictions; simply consider them one possibility among others, albeit a strong one.

You, as humans, have a powerful ability to alter the fabric of time and what can happen, both individually and collectively.

Your planet Earth, as you know, is undergoing a great ascension. Its energy has already, as we have spoken of many times, increased powerfully to propel you into the necessary luminous consciousness, so that each of you may receive the flows of Energy that can liberate you from all constraints, the constraints of materiality. By this word “materiality,” we mean to help you move beyond the notion of mere survival in your existence and to sincerely live this incarnation within a human body.

The planet is ready, and its preparation, which is now complete, is also a preparation, a preparation for a birth that we have also been talking about for a long time, I know. You are almost there , and this “almost” that I mention is within a timeframe that may seem abrupt to you in my words: in a week, in a month, in a year, or in five years, and for us, it is very close, very close.

So, what’s at stake? On one side, there are humans, humanity, let’s say human powers – I’m not talking about the transcendent humanity that is yours, I’m talking about the side of human leaders – these will continue their war. They will even probably amplify it, certainly, powerfully, dangerously, I would say, moving towards more and more excesses.

Have no fear. We are trying to ensure that this does not ignite the entire planet, but nevertheless, there will be significant regional spillovers in the coming months, and wars will continue, I repeat, probably even intensified. It is likely that the violence inflicted by humanity during this time will be profound. The use of weapons long since dormant will return. Unfortunately , here too, human consciousness has not been able to prevent this, in the sense that there has not been enough energy of Peace within you, within each of you, to avoid this kind of damage that will occur .

When that happens, the Earth, too, will send a message. It will send a message which is: “STOP. Enough is enough. Enough is enough.”

You humans—and again, I’m not talking about humans in general, but more about human management, this human administration—you’re heading in the wrong direction, in a direction that constrains you. Under the pretext of becoming increasingly free, you’re becoming increasingly constrained. It’s a bit like shrinking an animal’s enclosure, telling it that this way it’s less likely to be attacked by another animal. However, its range becomes smaller and smaller. And this freedom is something that is very, very, very, very important for your personal, intimate, profound development: feeling free in your words and even your thoughts, whether good or bad, as long as they are not expressed in anger. All expression is good to hear and to experience.

You see, Mother Earth is taking care of this contraction. That is to say, she knows that humanity will need a shake-up to return to an awareness of what Nature in general is and the Force of Nature. Consequently, when humanity begins to become too troublesome—I have no other word than “human.” I’ve been searching for one for a while now, but I don’t have one at the moment— when humanity begins to become too troublesome, the Earth , like a good mother, will know exactly how to remind people of this. She will demonstrate her power, her strength, her cleansing and purifying force, by all the means at her disposal . This event will mark the entry into Earth 2. These natural events—I’m not talking about human events— natural events will signal the entry into Earth 2.

I hear your questions. What kind of questions are they? I want to tell you, all kinds: tidal waves, volcanoes, storms, tornadoes. And while we’ll still talk about climate change, even though it’s more about climate regulation than climate disruption, in truth, the Earth is doing this to expand Energy, to extend and propagate its Energy, that’s it, and to show its power, to show its strength, and to remind everyone that it carries you and that it is towards it that you should turn your thoughts most of the time, not towards possession, but towards Life itself, the power and strength of the living within you and around you.

During these events – and I pronounce the word “events” because that is what you will probably call them, dear friends, “the events” – during these events, humanity will become, by force, much more humble, but also, the heart of Man, of humanity, will awaken in compassion, in a compassionate force that you have already known through other events, a greater force, a force of sharing, a force of understanding.

Is this still avoidable? Very difficult, I must say, very difficult. Yes, of course, it’s still avoidable if humanity prays sincerely and truly for the good of humanity . If humanity begins to take steps toward its freedom, yes, things can still change. Otherwise, it’s only a matter of time as perceived by humans, not as perceived by us, because, I repeat, these events are still positive in the sense that they mark the arrival of a New Earth .

When you are focused on the living, on Life, on the simplicity of the moment and not just on the improvement of technologies, on the return of a true compassionate intelligence, sometimes you call it the intelligence of the heart, when this return is present, of course, there, there, the human spirit will be turned towards what is profoundly right.

In that era, in those times, regulations will not simply aim to protect the powerful from their own excesses, but to protect life from human excesses; life itself.

I’m not talking about an extreme or punitive form of environmentalism; I’m simply talking about becoming aware of who you are , of the need to eat, to nourish yourselves. It is during this period, in particular, as we discussed in relation to Earth 2 , that the farming community will regain its strength and its generosity. The land will also become more fertile for various reasons. Even if some areas of the Earth become infertile due to the catastrophes mentioned earlier, there is still enough space and resources to feed the remaining humanity without any problem.

I would like you not to take this as bad news, given that we have been announcing it to you for so long. If we didn’t tell you, if we didn’t tell you, I imagine you would criticize us. But when we do tell you, you criticize us too. Why aren’t you positive? I am positive! This is the advent of Earth 2! This is what you have been waiting for for so long. What is regrettable is that Earth has to sound the alarm . That is what is regrettable. It is regrettable that the Spirit of planet Earth is forced to remind us of its existence.

Look, when you’re in a house that hasn’t been cleaned in a very long time, all sorts of things can happen, all sorts of disasters—a fire, a flood, or whatever. It’s the same with the Earth. If we don’t take care of it for so long, anything can happen. At some point, we have to restore that balance, and it happens naturally.

So, what’s important during this transition is that in this same era—and not necessarily with the arrival of these climatic upheavals on Earth, as some would say—in this same era, humanity’s consciousness, humanity’s awakening, will be very powerful, very powerful, because the winds of revolt are beginning to blow. And it’s a healthy revolt, a revolt to remember who you are , a revolt to no longer let a few leaders rule, a revolt to regain strength where you are, a revolt to once again be able to decide together, and not through corrupt representation, to decide together the fate that should befall a country, a nation, a community.

During this period of change between what we will call Earth 1 and Earth 2, during this period of change, there will also be a split in humanity , let’s be clear.

It is highly probable, in the timeline you are in today, that it is even the only solution:

– that a part of humanity continues to want purely technological improvement, and that this part of humanity demands more and more protection without realizing that this is a restriction of their own freedom. A large part, a good part of humanity, might well choose this. “ I feel safe when I am watched, protected, when I am prevented from ”;

– and then, a second humanity, a second humanity that will accept technology. It is not a rejection of technology, however, one that will not make it a dogma, that will use it wisely, that will not use it to decide just to move forward, to once again become aware of what the Spirit of life is, what the Earth is, what simple, human and necessary relationships are;

So, a very, very tight-knit humanity that will ask for a shepherd, who is in fact a wolf, and another humanity that will manage on its own, perhaps sometimes in a slightly more complex way, with a system a little parallel to the system that some will try to put in place, you see, two humanities like that.

In this humanity that is splitting in two, there is something particular, even for us who see this from an energetic point of view: the energy is truly different between the two. In this case, we could imagine two solutions. An Earth that splits in two. When I say splits in two, I mean along two different timelines, or an Earth that coexists— this is not yet very clear .

Thus, this Earth splitting in two would mean that one of these two camps, or one of these two opposing sides I’m talking about, would see the other disappear. It would mean that for them, the other side would be dead. Similarly, for those who would have moved toward this more natural timeline, all the others would be dead, in their appearance, in their world, in their reality; therefore, two realities splitting, two parallel Earths. I confess that this isn’t exactly what I see in the Akashic Records as I speak to you. In any case, it’s a possibility; it still exists.

What I see is more the second possibility, this coexistence. And here, it’s quite peculiar, how quickly this mind splits in two, this semi-revolutionary spirit. This seems to be happening —you know we don’t like dates, not really—I’d say in the coming year for you. In the coming year for you, it could happen . In the year 2027, there’s a split. We feel it, we see it among the people, and it’s significant .

So, we thought this would happen before. We truly believed that this kind of event would occur prior to Mother Earth’s obligation to remind you of her Presence. But now, it seems parallel, as if there will be signs of this split on one side of the Earth and signs of it on the other. All of this is happening somewhat simultaneously.

What’s interesting is probably what you’re thinking: ” What can I do? Can this be avoided? ” Avoiding this, I tell you, today—and I’m sorry to say it like this, it seems a little late in your timeline. It would really take a situation—and God knows He is capable of surprises, our God of Love!—a situation that would awaken human consciousness quickly, very quickly in the coming weeks, otherwise it will happen.

For your part, prepare yourself to be in contact with your Consciousness.

Prepare to listen to your instincts a little more, since your Guides, your angels will certainly try to protect you from something.

So, I want to tell you, if you don’t feel a journey coming, don’t do it. If you don’t feel a shift in your mind, don’t do it. Listen a little to that instinct, or to the recurring signs that are pointing in your direction. And then, trust that whatever happens, whatever unfolds, what is happening is actually part of one of your life plans, one of the circumstances you have envisioned for your existence. Nothing is outside of this plan that you have already written.

We hear these people saying, ” I live by the sea. Will there be a tidal wave?” or “I live near a volcano. Will my volcano be affected? ” I’d like to tell you this: you can’t truly escape this fate so easily, especially when it’s so close. However, I really want to tell you, don’t worry. Don’t worry. You know, many of those who are going to leave have already signed their departure, meaning they’ve agreed to continue helping humanity, albeit from the Other World.

You don’t know this, of course none of you wants to be part of this wave, and if I were to ask you right now, “Are you ready to sign up for Paradise?”, some would sign, but many wouldn’t. In fact, it’s already been done on another plane of consciousness; therefore, in truth, you have already planned your departure. Everything is ready, and here, we know it too. Consequently, you will not be lost between two worlds. You will be fully welcomed and revered, you will see, because this help from the ancestors, this help from the people who are already here, will be useful for the future of Earth 2. It will be useful for the continued advancement of humanity.

In any case, the righteous , those who are truly committed to sincerely, willingly, and lovingly continuing to help on Earth, will be preserved . The Virgin Mary herself has decreed that each of them be preserved, and so it will be .

So, what I want to tell you is this: if your destiny brings you to us, you will be wonderfully welcomed. If your destiny brings you to Earth, there will be work to be done, and you will be present as long as you have wished to be.

Humanity is awakening, this vibration is rising sharply, and it’s also a time to understand who we are by your side, to reconnect with you as brothers and sisters, to understand that we are here to inspire you with behaviors, attitudes, perhaps even a desire to learn new things, to understand even more, to learn how you can touch and conquer the Invisible . I say “conquer” not in the sense of conquering territory, but in the sense of seeing that this territory of your Consciousness exists , and that you can access it . Because through recognizing the presence of that small inner voice within you, through recognizing the presence of your angels, you will once again receive the necessary guidance, the necessary help. You will feel that you are not alone.

Many of you, before these events, had to settle your karma. Indeed, for those who have experienced many trials this year, know that this is truly to prepare you to continue this path on Earth in the best possible conditions, and above all, to allow you to remain in healthy communication with your Higher Spirit and to receive new teachings, new words. And this will be the case for this channel and others who will now, perhaps and undoubtedly, receive new types of teachings that will be necessary for you to move forward if you so wish, knowing that, I repeat, the current vibration of the planet could allow each and every one of you to receive this . We will show you, once again, some paths and some ways.

So, many are focused on the how , the why , the when , and I understand these questions, and I admit I may have even provoked them myself with my words. However, you see, I invite you to remain in a space free from questions for a while during this period.

I invite you to remain in a space of acceptance of what is , a space where you simply let your natural kindness – your natural kindness, and I sincerely believe this – take over.

Calm your temper. Don’t be angry with anyone , since you don’t know if the person you’re angry with will still be there tomorrow.

Take this time, human, take this time, and then turn to Heaven, not in supplication: ” I beg you, save me. I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to be one of those who leave ” – ​​I repeat this: the departures are already signed – perhaps you can ask to be enlightened by the Light of Heaven to find the way, to find what you can do, not only for yourself, but also for humanity.

To do this, sit in this precious moment of the present, and ask to receive, not the answer because many will not receive the words, but the energy of the answer.

So, you can say:

Almighty Lord,
let the energy of the answers to my questions flow into me.
Let Your power, Your strength, flow into me.
Help me, through life, through this path of life,
to receive the way that is right for me,
to grant me my rightful place in a just world.

This type of prayer, or prayers similar to it, will allow you to receive the energy of the most beneficial time frame for you. This will allow you to position yourself simply, to see the necessary clues and understanding through life .

And don’t worry, the Earth will recover from all this, and so will you . Those who remain on this Earth will live through a complex period, though not a very long one, because humanity will quickly get back on its feet, moreover with a new awareness, with, I repeat, a somewhat more revolutionary spirit: ” Okay, now, let’s stop the nonsense and take care of people. ” Each of you, the intelligence you possess among yourselves, will help you. It’s not your leaders who will help you, it’s collective intelligence. It’s the knowledge of knowledge, it’s new friendships that are being forged. All of this will help you more profoundly than waiting for a decision from people who will be completely bewildered, since they are incapable of imagining solutions even though they are already here.

We won’t be discussing this passage often. Even though we’ve talked about it a lot—and we’ll undoubtedly talk about it again—we’re now perhaps entering a cycle of energy, a cycle of transfer, of reception. Perhaps we’ll even have sessions with you using far fewer words , because the truth about words is that they are both—how can I put it?—they are the source of a certain intelligence, yet they are not intelligence itself.

Intelligence is about doing, not knowing.

Words can help you, just as they can frighten you . Perhaps some of my words frighten you. That’s not the intention. And that’s why, sometimes, receiving energy, receiving energy and seeing the world change as a result of receiving that energy, is perhaps for many of you a more regal path than that of fear and dread: ” Oh my God, he told us, they told us, these lovely Guides, that part of the planet will probably disappear. Am I part of it? Is my family part of it? ” I understand these questions, of course; however, they also invite us to take a step back.

Dear human souls, you will all die sooner or later. Paradise, as you call it, the Afterlife, is such a peaceful and joyful place that if I were to show it to you today, you would all volunteer to go there. What I want to tell you is: don’t make a mountain out of your existence. It is but a step. It is but a moment, an important moment, a moment of awakening, insofar as the moments when the Earth has the possibility of changing, the moments when an entire Earth plane has the possibility of changing, are rare. They are, in fact, regular; they occur every 25,000 to 30,000 years on your planet.

You don’t have a memory spanning 25,000 years; you barely have a memory spanning 2,000 years. For most of you, history begins in 3000 BC in Egypt and would end today in the year 2026. What is 5,000 years in the history of your humanity? Not much. Even if you were to go back to prehistoric humans, ultimately, you know nothing. You don’t even know where they came from. You don’t even know that they were visited regularly. You have a partial view of a plane of existence, of a moment in time. And, here too, we will have to teach you – we will have to, if you accept it – we could, let’s say, teach you to look much more broadly at a life plan, much more broadly at what human existence is, what this moment of incarnation on Earth is, so that you understand that you are talking to me about a course , a moment, an important moment, a precious moment, a just moment, on the other hand, just one little moment .

Your existence cannot be summed up in a single day, and Life, with a capital L, cannot be summed up in a single lifetime, because, in truth, what you are living is a single day of your true Life . A human life is a single day of your true Life, the one that transcends the material. And as I mentioned in my introduction, this is the end of the material world, ushering in a much more spiritual, much more connected era , and this is necessary .

Children of Earth, I now listen to your questions. They are perhaps, and undoubtedly, numerous. I cannot answer everything, and what I am sharing here is a hypothesis to address what is sometimes asked of us. What will the transition be like between this Earth where we are with you and this Earth where you will be with us ? The distinction is important , as it indicates that you have a much greater understanding of who we are on Earth 2 than on Earth 1. We are listening to you.

Would it be possible for you, during a channeling session, to allow us to receive care, to teach us how to do things and to be better?

Of course. This is part of what we discussed earlier and what we hope to be able to do with you.

Initially, when we do this with you, I would say that only 15 to 20% of people will be receptive to the healing energy information we emit. However, more and more people will be, and sometimes, even within seconds, there will already be significant changes in the body, in the mind, and also in the understanding of what it means to carry an illness, a message.

You talk to us about mosquitoes , asking if they carry viruses and if they can transmit information to you. You talk about bacteriological warfare .

Yes, of course. I’ll also tell you that the water you drink is often encoded, and sometimes even contains energies that aren’t yours, and viruses too. It happens. Don’t stop drinking because of it. Your energy is usually enough to mask this; your body is powerful.

However, yes, some populations on Earth live with contamination from water , contamination from air , contamination from certain insects , yes, of course. Of course.

Can we expect Marian apparitions to contribute to the awakening of humanity?

Mary foresaw this, yes. Yes, there will be some, yes, even shortly before the events. Shortly before the events, Mary will show her Presence. She will not show it to all of humanity. She will choose a very specific place, which will be hers to select, but yes, she will show herself.

You know, contrary to what you think, she still appears very regularly to certain people today . And then there are also some people who receive Mary or who see her and who don’t want to talk about it, because your era is very, very suspicious of such people.

Mary, and I will say Jesus and other prophets will show their Presence in the times to come, yes. Yes. It will be up to you to believe or not to believe. That is entirely up to you.

Is the solar eclipse of August 12th important for the transition to the New Earth?

Solar eclipses are very frequent on your Earth. You’re telling me about a solar eclipse that you’ll have the opportunity to witness. That’s all you’re talking about. There will be a solar eclipse in three months for another region of the planet, and you won’t witness it. So, you’re only talking about the one you’re witnessing. Now, let me tell you, while it’s true that some extremely rare planetary alignments can influence events, this solar eclipse is not a marker of humanity’s transformation. Even if around this date, around this month, certain things will be set in motion by this transformation, it’s not August 12th that will be the most significant date.

Are there beings from other planes manifesting at this time?

For some people, yes. For the moment, it’s very, very, very selective, extremely selective.

You know, we prepare humanity with our words, which can sometimes be frightening, that’s true. We’ve been preparing humanity for a very long time, and we’re even criticized for it, to the extent that some tell us: ” You’ve been repeating the same message to us for 30 years. ” Yes, that’s true. For some of our messages, that’s certainly true. ” You’ve done information cycles, you’ve done learning cycles, channeling cycles that already foreshadowed this, we didn’t see it coming, ” yes, that’s true.

So, would you believe me if I told you this is what we were preparing you for today? Perhaps not. And as I said earlier, while I sense and see, on this timeline where you are, the events announced as very near—months, short years—I don’t think we’re talking about a period that would plunge you into another twenty years. However, five to six years remains a possibility, even though I confess that the reason I came to speak to you today is because I see and feel a certain urgency in the energy, a profound shift .

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for these words about Mary and Jesus. From the bottom of my heart, thank you, you have filled it with love.

You thank us for these words about Mary and Jesus. You who speak to me about them, your songs evoke them perfectly, thank you.

Are free energy and holistic healing beds still relevant today?

Free energy will be relevant after the events. I will continue to call them the events. Yes.

Holistic healing beds are not yet fully available because they rely on technology that is not yet widely available. They are still in their infancy compared to what you will experience in about ten years, where you will have access to powerful, holistic, mechanical vibrational practices. Currently, these healing beds are not yet fully available or, more importantly, operational .

Free energy, however, already exists. We won’t speak of free energy. We’ll speak, if you’ll allow me, of available energy that isn’t derived from fossil fuels, but from energy that is undoubtedly 100% renewable. This will also emerge relatively quickly on your planet, in the same series of events; events that will also lead the world to new and necessary collaborations, beyond certain financial aspects, simply in genuine mutual aid. Yes.

Will these events help to reduce the lack of light so prevalent in France, since chaos often breeds the opposite?

As we told you earlier, as I told you, I don’t know yet. I think the planet will split in two. Some countries will even split into two or three, with populations that will have truly different characteristics. However, it’s not about one civilization versus another, it’s not that. It’s truly about those who will like to be controlled, and then those who will want to live in a spirit of greater freedom, ” at their own risk, ” they will be told. However, their risks and perils can only lead them to a more real happiness. There you have it. Violence will change sides , if you’ll allow me the expression.

Will we receive help from our star brothers for the transition to Earth 2, and will they manifest themselves on this plane in a more visible way?

I think we’ve already answered that question, dear soul. In truth, your galactic brothers are already here , and yes, they will make their presence felt during this period as well, in these same series of events.

That is why, when I spoke to you about changes, I invite you to understand , dear souls, that in the coming weeks, months, or years, you will experience as many changes as in the last 50 years . Imagine living through as many changes in 5 years as in 50. Look back at the world as it was 50 years ago. Look back at the world of your 1970s and what you are experiencing today, and understand that this gap—technological, intellectual, and spiritual—this gap, you will experience in just a few years. So, of course, your galactic brothers and sisters will participate in this.

Of course they would prevent the global spread of energies that have no place there. I’m talking specifically about nuclear energy. They can’t prevent a nuclear attack, but they can prevent nuclear dispersal, or a widespread conflict. That, they would know how to do. However, I think their intervention for you, dear humanity, will be necessary primarily as an aid in your evolution. There you have it.

In 100 years, then 50 years, then 2034, then 2030, and now 2027, and many will die even though a New Earth was promised in this incarnation. I’m completely lost.

I understand that, I told you. The fabric of time is extremely flexible, and that’s very difficult for you to grasp. Let’s try to regain a human perspective. You know, I’ve been incarnated on this Earth, and I know what I’m talking about when I speak in human terms as well.

In your life, dear lady, there are days that pass very, very quickly, and others that pass very, very slowly, and yet, both days make 24 hours; 24 hours in human time, 24 hours in clock time. And it’s much the same, judging time.

Time seems very, very fixed on Earth. Clock time gives you a single point in time. In the Afterlife, there isn’t just one point in time. Something may seem to happen quickly to us, and yet, what seems quick to us isn’t necessarily quick to you, in the sense that days you found extremely long may also seem to have passed extremely quickly to someone else. That’s why I said earlier, “I have the impression that it’s very, very quick. I feel it, my reading of the Akashic Records tells me it’s quick.” That’s my perspective, and that’s why I apologized for my lack of precision regarding time.

So, here’s what we know about the advent of Earth 2. The full advent of Earth 2 is indeed predicted to take about a hundred years, however, it is accelerating , and that’s good news. It’s good news because Earth 2 is, above all, an Earth where you will be able to live a conscious incarnation , that is, become aware of your spirit, your spiritual body on Earth . Therefore, we can only applaud this advent of Earth 2. And consciousness, even if it hasn’t been sufficient to prevent certain events, is still numerous enough to allow humanity to experience the advent of a New Era more quickly.

So, let me tell you today, if some of you are 80 or older, you won’t see the entirety of Earth 2. Those who are around 40 today will see 80% of what this New World will be like, those who are 50 will see 50 or 60%. You won’t see everything. You will see the beginning, already very encouraging, already wonderful, already quite—how can I put it?—mind-blowing, mind-blowing. There will be a before and an after, and this acceleration is an acceleration of consciousness.

When we mentioned the Earth 2 plan, we told you: “this is Earth in about a hundred years” because it is certain that the paths cross at that point towards what appears to be Earth 2. Even though we still wrote that it was one of the possibilities, once again, it is becoming more and more likely, and I thank you for that, dear human souls.

However, you will never understand this concept of time. You will never understand our notion of time until you are here. That is why precise dates, or even precise planetary conjunctions, are not actually the dates of events, if you look at it differently. It is more a spirit of consciousness, a vibration of human consciousness, that carries all of this. Nevertheless, we understand your confusion.

What can you “do” on a daily basis to participate in this transition?

We’ll likely come back to this in future discussions with you. Again, the idea is relatively simple: it’s about sharing. It’s about helping through what you know, what you’re skilled at. And if you don’t know anything, you still have arms, you still have legs, and that’s already very useful for helping others, believe me.

Will the split be difficult for families and couples to cope with?

Absolutely. Absolutely. Absolutely, yes, given that you already experienced this a few years ago, when, under the guise of protecting your body, many families were torn apart during those events, as some decided on one method or another to treat themselves or consider their health. Your families have already been divided. The world has been somewhat divided. This is relatively minor compared to what can happen now.

You will often hear this message from both the Virgin Mary and me: “Do not be afraid,” because, in truth, those who continue to want leaders like those of today will be the ones most afraid of what may happen , and who will once again seek a shepherd, without realizing that the shepherd is in reality the wolf, who, instead of protecting the sheep, will come to shear and eat them. It is so, and each person chooses their own path in life, and many paths of existence have been like this. There you have it. There you have it.

Do you advise against trying to escape the 2026 karma cleansing in order to be more useful in 2027, or will it stop naturally without our intervention?

For those experiencing this purification during 2026, and perhaps a little into 2027 for some, you can’t truly escape it, as you’ve already noted. Indeed, there are some losses to be made, but above all, there’s a growing awareness. Above all, there’s a spiritual awakening. Above all, there’s a simplification, an expansion of possibilities.

These karmic interventions do not erase the karma of all your lifetimes. It is primarily a spirit of karmic resolution between transincarnations , therefore, between beings who live in parallel, and simultaneously, in a corrective spirit , exploring past lives that may be somewhat burdensome. In other words, your karmic debt is not entirely wiped clean, but it is sufficiently erased to make you freer.

As I said earlier, the words freedom and kindness are important values. We cannot be free when we carry such heavy karmic burdens, whether they come from this life, another life, or a parallel life. Sometimes, lightening these burdens will allow you to experience new possibilities, new realms of consciousness, new ways of interpreting things. Therefore, don’t give up on this purification. Let things unfold, even if it’s a little complicated. Even within your bodies, you must feel them adapting to this earthly energy, and this may be difficult, but it remains temporary . There you have it.

Have faith in your body’s energy. Have faith in who you are and also in what you do.

Children of the Earth, you are blessed far more than you imagine, in the sense that when you decided to live this experience , these moments, and this time, you knew that what is unfolding could happen , sometimes I would even say had to happen . And yet, you accepted this path—which is not the most complicated life, not the most difficult life that most of you have lived—at a time when what is changing is your way of thinking. This is rare.

Changing one’s way of life happens very often. It happens in many eras. Being able to change one’s way of thinking, one’s way of viewing the world, one’s way of seeing the world, through revelations but also through realizations, is something quite rare. So, thank you for your choice.

I, like others, have decided to accompany you, to continue accompanying humanity in its awakening. It will be an honor for us to serve you and help you in this understanding.

I will free you from the idea of ​​guilt within you , if you allow me to. You are not guilty of what is happening.

You know, young souls are young souls, and often, it is these ones who struggle in their evolution. You, who are generally older souls, you who listen to these words, you who read these words, do not feel guilty and do not let yourselves believe that these young souls are also guilty. In truth, all of this is part of a much larger plan , a plan that shows how one can evolve consciousness and how one can evolve love , knowing that Love remains the key to this great mystery of events .

To love more, not to have more. Not to know more, but to love more.

So, I offer you my Love and my Peace, my Peace in the consciousness, my Peace in your heart.

Be happy. Be happy and convinced that when you look back on everything that will happen in the next few moments, when you look back on it, you will say only one thing: it was perfect! It was exactly what we needed for change. And this perfection is the mark of God.

Be blessed.


Compiled by http://violetflame.biz.ly from:


Archives:


On the Blogs:
  1. http://violetflame.biz.ly/ ~ Backup & summary of daily posts
  2. https://purple-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Channeled Messages; Spirituality; +
  3. https://purpelligh.blogspot.com/ ~ Inspiration; Insights; Spirituality; +
  4. https://violet-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Natural Health; Healing; Intuition; +
  5. https://violet--flame.blogspot.com/ ~ Geopolitics; Leaks; Whistleblowers; +*
  6. https://chamavioleta.blix.pt ~ Alternative posts
* replacing rayviolet11.blogspot.com/** blocked on 2025/07/23 due post "RussiaGate, PedoGate, and Panic in D.C. - All Playing Now!", see back up: http://violetflame.biz.ly/cgi-bin/blog/view_post/1222363 (no problems of security from 2005)
**Reactivated in December 2025


**********

My notes:
God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
My personal opinion: Nobody is more Anti-Semite then the Zionists.

Reminder discernment is recommended
from the heart, not from the mind

The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.
No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.
Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT.
TRUTH need no protection.

Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?

Main Sites:
EN/PT http://violetflame.biz.ly/
PT/EN chamavioleta.blogs.sapo.pt/

Blogs:
EN https://purpelligh.blogspot.com/
https://violet-rays.blogspot.com/
https://purple-rays.blogspot.com/
https://violet--flame.blogspot.com/

EN/PT http://violetflame.biz.ly/cgi-bin/blog

PT https://aluzroxa.blogspot.com/
raioroxo.blogspot.com/
apoioachamavioleta.blogspot.com/

Social Media:
gab.com/active_me ,
minds.com/activated/ ,
https://x.com/lourtavar ,
https://x.com/violet556218 ,
https://www.facebook.com/mel.tavares.75 ,
https://www.facebook.com/lourenco.tavares.12935/
(email:nai@violetflame.biz.ly)

Google deleted my former blogs rayviolet.blogspot.com &
rayviolet2.blogspot.com just 10 hrs after I post Benjamin Fulford's
February 6, 2023 report, accusing me of posting child pornography.
(A Big Fat Lie) 


No comments:

Post a Comment