
Direct Voice channelings

The Federation of Light
Channel: Blossom Goodchild
Post on July 24, 2026
Good morning. As you know, my channeling ‘experiment’ last week felt so difficult for me. White Cloud said it was due to the vast amount of Energy the crystal(s) speaking through me contained. Yet, I then couldn’t get on to anything else. Due to?
Good morning, Blossom, and Greetings to All. The reason you were unable to channel after the crystals was your mind had switched into a different ‘mode’ and therefore, new Energies were ‘blocked’ by you, even though you wanted to carry on. Yes, the Energy of the Crystals was enormous and to contain it within you simply was too much for your ‘head’. Remember, Blossom, these channelings that you do are experiments. Some are successful, some not. Yet, it was not a failure, as many received valuable information from that which did come through.
Yes. Thank you. They spoke for longer than I thought. When channeling, I have no idea of time. I would like to carry on, yet, unsure of how. I know I stopped doing readings six years ago because they had simply ‘had their day’ as White Cloud said, and they just were not happening.
This is not the case with your ‘Direct Voice channelings’, Blossom. They shall continue.
Good to hear. Moving on. In Australia on Mon 27th there is to be a EBS test at 2pm. Those who are unaware of it taking place, which seems there are many, are going to freak out. Especially the elderly and the very young. If they can send out a test, surely they could send out a text to prepare us beforehand? What of the animals and birds? Every phone sending out a high-pitched signal for 11 secs is going to cause a lot of damage, is it not?
Yes, Blossom. This is correct. The high-pitched frequency will disrupt greatly for that time and for a few hours afterwards as it settles down. Many will feel out of sorts for a time, for it will also play havoc with the nervous system. It shall affect some more than others.
Is it necessary?
It is part of a plan.
A good plan?
Further down the track … it ‘maybe’ necessary.
I have to say here … this is not flowing … I feel these may be ‘my’ thoughts. Why is this? What is going on with ‘this that I do” these days?
Subject matter for one.
What’s wrong with the subject?
It is ‘subject’ to change and also ‘veers’ on matters that we choose to steer clear of. That which takes place in future days, Blossom, regarding the continued topsy turviness on your Planet , is …
Again … finding it hard to connect. What’s the go here chaps? Am I being blocked by those who don’t want ‘us’ to get messages out there? I mean, look what happened to my website … somehow or other my IP address got banned for life, for goodness sake! Or is it me and my Energy not being in sync with you at the moment? Am I supposed to be taking a break? I don’t feel I have a choice if I am not ‘receiving you’.
At this point, I closed my eyes and tried to tune in to see if White Cloud could show me an image, as I used to get when doing readings for people.
What I was given was a huge corral. The horses inside it were tightly packed, and there was much agitation that was spreading amongst them. As if they could sense unease regarding an impending event. The anxiety built up to a peak until they became so agitated and there were so many of them enclosed in such a small space, that they broke down one side of the fence.
Immediately they all ran free. A stampede, splitting into three groups. Right, left and straight on. They galloped for a long way until they were far enough away to feel safe.
I then saw all three groups grazing on rich green grass, yet as they did so, each group was very much in communication with the other two. I had a strong feeling that they would reunite when the time was right to do so.
The impression I got was that this was not a personal thing for me yet, more for everyone and what is to take place. Who knows!
So, I think people, for now, for me, I will take a couple of weeks’ break. No point in flogging a dead horse, excuse the pun! I certainly am not giving up or giving in. Not at all. It just feels the sensible thing to do whilst whatever is going on for either just me, or Energies in general, sort themselves out, and hopefully when I come back, we will have shifted into a higher frequency once again.
Thank you to everyone for your understanding and continued Loving support. All is well. I am not at all concerned, and I look forward to getting back in the saddle 😊… in the Divine timing of all. Much Love until next time.
Blossom Goodchild

- https://purpelligh.blogspot.com/ ~ Inspiration; Insights & Spirituality
- https://purple-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Channeled Messages; spirituality
- https://violet-rays.blogspot.com/ ~ Natural Health; Healing
- https://violet--flame.blogspot.com/ ~ Geopolitics; Leaks; Whistleblowers; Astrology & other studies*
My notes: - God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
- All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
- My personal opinion: Nobody is more Anti-Semite than the Zionists [fake Khazar? Jews].
Reminder discernment is recommendedfrom the heart, not from the mind The Truth Within Us, Will Set Us Free. We Are ONE.No Need of Dogmatic Religions, Political Parties, and Dogmatic Science, linked to a Dark Cabal that Divides to Reign.Any investigation of a Genuine TRUTH will confirm IT. TRUTH need no protection. Question: Why the (fanatics) Zionists are so afraid of any Holocaust investigations?
- God the Source is unconditional love, not a zealous god of [some] dogmatic religions.
- All articles are the responsibility of the respective authors.
- My personal opinion: Nobody is more Anti-Semite than the Zionists [fake Khazar? Jews].

No comments:
Post a Comment